• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Take a look at these.

We met this crazy old bastard in Macon last week that has a bunch of cool stuff he wants to sell. It's just kinda hard getting solid prices out of him.
Well, when you do let us know. I could be interested in the Satellite or any stacked headlight driver he has from the mid 60's. :cool2: That's ashame about the Ranchero. I'd do a something like that too (in driver ready condition) if it had a bench in the front.

Whats the price on that purple stepside. Im in love
When I can get his attention between stories he tells me he needs $11,000 for the purple C10. It IS heavily modified. But me personally, I don't dig purple and I don't dig the played out 90s wheels on it. But he swears if we drive it we will have to buy it. So I better not drive it. I don't have $1100.00 much less 11 grand.
Why don't one of yall come buy our 67 C10? It's about half as much money and damn near all original. Plus ours is a real step side short bed.

Well, when you do let us know. I could be interested in the Satellite or any stacked headlight driver he has from the mid 60's. :cool2: That's ashame about the Ranchero. I'd do a something like that too (in driver ready condition) if it had a bench in the front.
Yes, I agree. The Satellite is easily THE best piece out of all of them. All original with a 383. So I'm sure it accelerates WAY better than it corners.

When you find that cherry '65 GTO under a tarp I bet I can find $11k. If it's a convertible I'll throw in an extra grand. :pound:

When I was a teenager I wanted a 67 Goat more than I wanted to get laid. ( Probably because it would've gotten me laid) If you find old stuff like that it's better to have the hardtop. The rag top stuff is usually ate up with cancer.
But how bout a 65 Mustang ragtop that's been in a garage for 10 years? I know where one of those is. But the owner lives up in Green Co and it's hard to get him on the phone. He has a lot of cool **** too. Including 3 other Mustangs, one is a fastback 4 speed 390. Two Fury coupes 65 and 66 and a 55 ( if I remember right) Bel Air. He tried to sell us all of it back in 2011. But he wanted my partner to buy it all including the house in Warner Robins where it all sits.

When I was a teenager I wanted a 67 Goat more than I wanted to get laid. ( Probably because it would've gotten me laid) If you find old stuff like that it's better to have the hardtop. The rag top stuff is usually ate up with cancer.
But how bout a 65 Mustang ragtop that's been in a garage for 10 years? I know where one of those is. But the owner lives up in Green Co and it's hard to get him on the phone. He has a lot of cool **** too. Including 3 other Mustangs, one is a fastback 4 speed 390. Two Fury coupes 65 and 66 and a 55 ( if I remember right) Bel Air. He tried to sell us all of it back in 2011. But he wanted my partner to buy it all including the house in Warner Robins where it all sits.
OK, then I'll save the extra $1k I was going to pay if the rag top is ratted out.
'65 Fury coupe could be cool.
I know there's some nice ones but '65 Mustangs sadly always scream "high school chick" to me. :(

Back
Top Bottom