• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Take a look at these.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
We met this crazy old bastard in Macon last week that has a bunch of cool stuff he wants to sell. It's just kinda hard getting solid prices out of him. But take a look and if you see something you like let me know. I would rather put a deal together here than go back to ebay or CL. The same guy has a 98 Super Glide with 40K miles for $4500.00 and an 04 Chevy SSR. I will post pics of them later if anyone is interested.

Oh and the Satellite is the sweetest of them all and my favorite. It's a 383 engine with automatic. It has factory A/C and a working 8 track. I think the owner will throw in the Nazareth 8 track. 018.jpg014.jpg027.jpg024.jpg028.jpg047.jpg048.jpg They all run and drive. The truck is a 67 C10 with some type of big block motor. I assume a 454. And it has the 88 and later style flare side bed on it that has been done to death. But if you can get by that and the fact that it's purple it's a damn fast truck.

That Satellite is sweet.
Aint it though? I'd rather have it than everything else combined. And I'm not a big Mopar guy. But it's one of the cleanest straightest ones I've ever seen.
Oh there is also this resto mod 53 Ford truck. My landlord is sweating it pretty hard but hasn't bought it yet.007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg

Did you happen to see and '71-73 mach 1 mustangs ?
No, this is more of a Chevy guy. I know of a place in Warner Robins where there are 4 Mustangs. But the newest is a 67 fastback 390 4 speed car. The other 3 are 65 to 66 cars and one is a ragtop. There is a Mustang specialty outfit between Byron and Ft Valley where I live. It used to be called Mustang Central and the address is somewhere in Powersville. They can probably help you.
Me personally, I want a 74 to 78 Mustang 2. Why? Cause everyone else hates them. The Mustang 2 needs some love.

No, this is more of a Chevy guy. I know of a place in Warner Robins where there are 4 Mustangs. But the newest is a 67 fastback 390 4 speed car. The other 3 are 65 to 66 cars and one is a ragtop. There is a Mustang specialty outfit between Byron and Ft Valley where I live. It used to be called Mustang Central and the address is somewhere in Powersville. They can probably help you.
Me personally, I want a 74 to 78 Mustang 2. Why? Cause everyone else hates them. The Mustang 2 needs some love.

Thanks for the info! Wow!'74-78 you must have a big heart with a lotta love lol j/k. Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the info! Wow!'74-78 you must have a big heart with a lotta love lol j/k. Good luck with your search.
Yeah, most Mustang 2s were either robbed of their front suspension for street rods or just crushed. But I grew up in the 70s and 80s when most American cars were tacky. And that's what I miss now. I would gladly drive a Pinto, a Maverick, Dart, Vega, Monza, Aspen coupe etc. You get the picture. Just call me Disco Stu cause I miss the 70s and I don't give a damn who knows.

any idea what he might want for the satellite give him $5k for it..:)
This guy is somewhat of a hoarder and a retired union boilermaker. So you know he aint right to begin with. But I just assume he wants probably twice that much for the Satellite. But for you, Swampbuck I will try to nail down an exact figure. And I aint marking it up at all. We have a sort of tentative agreement that if I can sell these cars for him he will give me a 91 Capri XR2 Turbo. What can I say? I'm weak for the ragtops.

Back
Top Bottom