• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T/C Encore folks!

I got two T/C Hawkens (45 cal & 36 cal). Not a Encore of course, but very quality rifles if you ask me.
Have you check bass pro shops? or maybe (shutter shutter)......adventures outdoors?

I got two T/C Hawkens (45 cal & 36 cal). Not a Encore of course, but very quality rifles if you ask me.
Have you check bass pro shops? or maybe (shutter shutter)......adventures outdoors?
I need to, buds had a great price of $589 on them. I mean the versatility of it is awesome! .22, 12 gauge, 300 Mag, the possibilities are endless. They look sharp as hell too. If anything I would just get a 7mag and a 22Lr. The Pro series has damn 28" barrels on the centerfire fluted barrels. :lol:

Had one with a 3.25 pound factory trigger. I like the flat trigger instead of the curve and how it works with the palm swell on the stock. I had great accuracy out of my .22, .243, and a 300 win mag barrel. To save some money you can usually buy the barrels used for about 200. If the trigger isn't to your liking you can get a kit to reduce it down quite a bit (if memory serves me right down to about 1.5 pounds)

Lots of options. One very nice option is using your encore as a pistol. Last but not least a 24" barrel on an encore is shorter than my son's REM700 SPS tactical with a 20" barrel. I've always wanted to put an 18-20" .308 barrel on it for an awesome brush/mountain gun. Another advantage that is often over looked is the fact that you have the exact same trigger pull in multiple calibers. Helps a lot with accuracy when you can practice with your .22 barrel then go shoot your 300 win mag. If you keep your scopes simular and rings the same height that just helps with over all accuracy when switching between barrels.

The only down side is that it is hard to share multiple barrels vs. multiple guns.

Back
Top Bottom