Super Bowl 50

Who you got?

• Total voters

Hey man, it's like, really? Panthers didn't show up. I don't really care being that I am a die hard falcons fan. Have had season tickets for the lifetime of the dome. Have season tickets once again for the new stadium. (why, I'm not sure.. Stupid maybe.. Love my falcons)
I told my wife that if the Broncos watched the film from the Falcons(what' I called our "super bowl") when we punished the Panthers(the second time) the BRONCOS would Win win the game. Superman(the black version) was shut tha **** down

Sorry bro, just felt like I told you so was funny. I wasn't going to predict the Broncos would have a sure win, but I knew that Denver defense couldn't be counted out. Glad to see Peyton go out with a win, but Cam is talented and will probably be playing for sometime to come, and yes go Falcons

I was at the class 6 picking up some libations and the young lady behind the counter asked me who I thought would win, Broncos. Then she asked who I wanted to win, Broncos. Been a Peyton fan since he was in college and played for TN. Been following him since so I was happy to see him get a second ring. I've contended that he's one of the best QBs to ever play the game. He may not be as athletic as Cam but he's a general on the field and a class A kind of guy.

I was at the class 6 picking up some libations and the young lady behind the counter asked me who I thought would win, Broncos. Then she asked who I wanted to win, Broncos. Been a Peyton fan since he was in college and played for TN. Been following him since so I was happy to see him get a second ring. I've contended that he's one of the best QBs to ever play the game. He may not be as athletic as Cam but he's a general on the field and a class A kind of guy.

And she was all like, "Racist!"

12662517_10156483373275463_7518767548624129761_n.jpg

Yeah I saw that, not really impressed with the racial front...
im not impressed with anything that comes out of the superbowl (at least not the past 6 or 7) to be honest

commercials suck. halftime shows are geared towards tweens and viacome whores. the sport itself, meh its ok to watch

the only thing the superbowl is good for seems to be an excuse for getting folks together and hang out.

Back
Top Bottom