Suggestion Box: Anything you would like to see changed

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
We have a couple other suggestion threads going, one for classifieds and one for the header.

This one is for everything else, for example, uploading pictures into Private Messages, like something similar to the tinypic plugin.

I can't guarantee that any of this will be put into the redesign of the site, but it might!

I'll keep a list of suggestions that are given and accepted by a couple folks.

Again, these are just ideas, not definite changes that will be made.

• picture uploader in PM's
  • integrated IM system

How about the opinions of some members (mine included). LOL j/k

How about a private chat feature for quicker negotiating/selling and none of these "still available?" PMs with no follow-up?

An integrated IM system could be cool, but I have no idea what the logistics of that would be.

Take a look at "SnipersHide" they have a shout box on there that is basically just a little chat box that can be used. They have a rule that there is no selling in the box which would eliminate the "missing the deal"

Take a look at "SnipersHide" they have a shout box on there that is basically just a little chat box that can be used. They have a rule that there is no selling in the box which would eliminate the "missing the deal"

Doesn't vBulletin have some kind of Chat support, or would you have to pay for that?

There are after market add-ons, none directly from vbulletin that I know of.

It's not the deals, it's just the abandonment of the forum discussions that I worry about.

Back
Top Bottom