• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stuff Costs What It Costs

NY63

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
220   0
Reaction score
In my lifetime I've seen the cost of everything go up (and down in the case of computers, electronics, houses, etc.).

The upper I want cost a little more here than from a supplier? So what. The supplier is out of stock at his discounted price and the ODT has it right now.

Food and gas prices are going up along with ammunition. Oh well, what else is new.

AR demand is low right now and prices are too. That's economics at work.

That'll change when Hillary is elected in 2016.

By the way, 22lr is for children and squirrel hunters.

:pop2:

Actually I find things tend to stay pretty stable in terms of used gun costs. When I started trading 10 years ago, a cheap 1911 or a basic poly pistol was about $400 - still is. A mid grade 1911 was about $700 - still is. A decent AR was around $700 - still is. Ammo of course has gone up quite a bit though. I like trading as the relative values of guns stays pretty stable over time...

"Going up" is unfortunately a byproduct of the fed govt printing ever more money to pay increasing debts these lawmakers simply cannot find the backbone to curb.

As they spend us beyond any chance if ever paying back in our lifetime, they reduce the value of the dollar and thereby Our money and possessions.

Thanks Congress keep making those tough decisions in the best interests of the people you are supposed to represent, and the nation. Sarcasm font off....

In my lifetime I've seen the cost of everything go up (and down in the case of computers, electronics, houses, etc.).

The upper I want cost a little more here than from a supplier? So what. The supplier is out of stock at his discounted price and the ODT has it right now.

Food and gas prices are going up along with ammunition. Oh well, what else is new.

AR demand is low right now and prices are too. That's economics at work.

That'll change when Hillary is elected in 2016.

By the way, 22lr is for children and squirrel hunters.

:pop2:

Not disagreeing but it is more of a principle thing for most people.

Back
Top Bottom