StubHub Rant

gamadmex4502

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
For no apparent reason I cannot logon to SH from either my laptop or my phone. SH support used to be a great deal better either by phone or chat. Chat is no longer available. I have tried the link to request a p/w reset email to both of my email addresses...nothing. I tried logging on via my Facebook account, which I have deactivated...still nothing. I tried their Help Center, which was useless. I had to Google their Help Center to even find their phone number. They really do not want you to call them, I guess. THEN I get the automated message saying that wait times could be as long as 3 hours! The only possible explanation that I can fathom is that their HQ is in San Francisco, which has become something of a "3rd world s-hole" in the words of the OrangeMan.

I'll give it a while, but at this point I am quickly losing interest in giving them any more of my $$$.

55 min into my hold hell, an Asian guy answered only to hang up shortly afterward when he could not hear anything that I was saying and told me to call back. Trying one more time. This is such a great way to waste time.

Maybe dumb question but what is stubhub
Ticket reseller for concerts and sporting events mostly, a clearing house for tickets. I've used them off an on for probably 20 years w/o a major issue until now. Sometimes if you wait until the last minute you can snag some really good deals, like $35 box seats to a Falcons or Braves game (when I used to go before woke hit).

Back
Top Bottom