• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

General rant

Trailrider

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
117   1
Reaction score
If we’re discussing a possible deal and after a few PMs you ask for my number, to which I reply here it’s but I prefer we keep this to PM until deal is finalized, please don’t call and text me at almost 1am 3 days after that PM convo. That’s is all.

Long story short got a PM from a guy about one of my listings 3 days ago. Said member hasn’t replied to me since Wednesday so I assumed he moved on or didn’t want the item anymore. Until he called me at 12:55am last night then proceeded to text when I didn’t answer.

Not cool. That’s why I don’t like giving out my contact info when people ask. Against my better judgement here we are. Lesson learned.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine talking on the phone but no reason to call me at that time unless we’re good friends or family and you need help. Otherwise it can wait till normal hours.

Make deal.
Give number for meet.
Block afterwards.
:becky:
Block?? What you hiding?? :boink: There are several guys who have my number on here and are welcome to contact me anytime they are in need!!

But no one gets my number until deal is confirmed with criteria to leave neg if they back out. Been screwed over by an old school trader who used the phone to avoid it!!! Guys a complete piece of **** and should be banned!!! But it taught me a lesson that’s for sure.

If we’re discussing a possible deal and after a few PMs you ask for my number, to which I reply here it’s but I prefer we keep this to PM until deal is finalized, please don’t call and text me at almost 1am 3 days after that PM convo. That’s is all.

Long story short got a PM from a guy about one of my listings 3 days ago. Said member hasn’t replied to me since Wednesday so I assumed he moved on or didn’t want the item anymore. Until he called me at 12:55am last night then proceeded to text when I didn’t answer.

Not cool. That’s why I don’t like giving out my contact info when people ask. Against my better judgement here we are. Lesson learned.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine talking on the phone but no reason to call me at that time unless we’re good friends or family and you need help. Otherwise it can wait till normal hours.
I'm assuming you blocked that jackwagons number? He probably needed your firearm at that hour to rob a liquor store 7/11 or quicky mart.

Block?? What you hiding?? :boink: There are several guys who have my number on here and are welcome to contact me anytime they are in need!!

But no one gets my number until deal is confirmed with criteria to leave neg if they back out. Been screwed over by an old school trader who used the phone to avoid it!!! Guys a complete piece of **** and should be banned!!! But it taught me a lesson that’s for sure.
Phone still shows they called or texted.
If I recognize it, I'll call back...inside normal hours.
Works well.
I ain't hidin' nuthin', honest. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom