• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STRIBOG?

Been real busy the past week and haven't posted much but here is my Gen 2 that came in a week ago.. Threw a 3 lug on it for my suppressor and an HBI SBT brace adapter and brace. Plan on SBRing it and using the B&T folding stock which will mate right up to that adapter.
Wish the barrel was a little shorter and closer to the handguard. Haven't done a ton of research but I think there are issues with just cutting this down? (barrel diameter). I might go with one of those after market barrels down the road who knows? It's fine for now though

stribog.jpg

Been real busy the past week and haven't posted much but here is my Gen 2 that came in a week ago.. Threw a 3 lug on it for my suppressor and an HBI SBT brace adapter and brace. Plan on SBRing it and using the B&T folding stock which will mate right up to that adapter.
Wish the barrel was a little shorter and closer to the handguard. Haven't done a ton of research but I think there are issues with just cutting this down? (barrel diameter). I might go with one of those after market barrels down the road who knows? It's fine for now though

View attachment 2168168
Take a look at this, near the bottom. B&T folder with the HBO adapter https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...orted-to-US-UPDATE-18APR19/5-2070423/?page=21

I wish I hadn’t seen this thread. I was just about to order a 9mm ar pistol with brace. Then I saw the akv has been out a while and getting some good reviews. Now this Stribog has got my attention. There are also some rumors that Stribog is working on a lower that takes Glock mags. That really doesn’t matter to me, I just need to decide which one I want

I wish I hadn’t seen this thread. I was just about to order a 9mm ar pistol with brace. Then I saw the akv has been out a while and getting some good reviews. Now this Stribog has got my attention. There are also some rumors that Stribog is working on a lower that takes Glock mags. That really doesn’t matter to me, I just need to decide which one I want

Get both, I did :-) Seriously, you can get the Stribog and AKv for about the same price as 1 Sig MPX or B&T GHM9.

Back
Top Bottom