• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STRIBOG?

With a little adjusting, I went with the SIG collapsible brace. This little thing is quite addicting.

Attachments

• 799DB2C0-C16A-490C-AFCA-31B90743F596.jpeg
    799DB2C0-C16A-490C-AFCA-31B90743F596.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 55
With a little adjusting, I went with the SIG collapsible brace. This little thing is quite addicting.

Looking good. I'm probably going to be picking one up in a couple weeks to add to my 9mm sub gun collection. Wish they would get some 30 rounds mags in for them though.

On a side note, what did you do with the Sig folder? Still have it?

I keep looking at these and follow 2 different postings over on ARFCOM. Lots of interesting modifications coming out for these. You can get the 2nd Gen Non-Recep models with 1x 20 rd & 2x 30 rd mags from Global for $700. In Lead We Trust just released their 3-lug replacement barrels also. Only 2 locking barrel nuts hold it in place.

I keep looking at these and follow 2 different postings over on ARFCOM. Lots of interesting modifications coming out for these. You can get the 2nd Gen Non-Recep models with 1x 20 rd & 2x 30 rd mags from Global for $700. In Lead We Trust just released their 3-lug replacement barrels also. Only 2 locking barrel nuts hold it in place.

Links on ARF? I'm interested in following these.

And Targetmaster Targetmaster , were you able to modify yours from reciprocating to non? I thought yours was a Gen 1?

Back
Top Bottom