• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STRIBOG?

I was thinking about that too, but along the lines of ar9 and Stribog. I like the akv but it looks like it is very heavy for a 9mm pcc

I have an AR9 (QC10 build) as well. I'll weigh them all tomorrow and let you know where they all stand. Hard to compare the listed weights because some come with braces and some don't. The stribog feels pretty solid, wouldn't be surprised if it's real close to the AKV.

I have an AR9 (QC10 build) as well. I'll weigh them all tomorrow and let you know where they all stand. Hard to compare the listed weights because some come with braces and some don't. The stribog feels pretty solid, wouldn't be surprised if it's real close to the AKV.

Thanks

Here you go. Some differences in setup obviously but gives you an idea of weight. AR9 and scorpion are SBR'd, stribog and AKv have braces. These were all weighed with empty mags and no optics. Stribog is the lightest but it's really hard for me to tell the difference handling them, they feel pretty close.

AR9 SBR (colt mags) - 6lb, 6.2oz
Stribog - 5lb, 15oz
AKv - 6lbs, 13.7oz
CZ Scorpion SBR - 6lbs, 3.2oz

I've been following this thread and you're about to make me order one. Don't ready need it; but I could say that about a lot of the things I own. Any have one in stock to handle?

Here you go. Some differences in setup obviously but gives you an idea of weight. AR9 and scorpion are SBR'd, stribog and AKv have braces. These were all weighed with empty mags and no optics. Stribog is the lightest but it's really hard for me to tell the difference handling them, they feel pretty close.

AR9 SBR (colt mags) - 6lb, 6.2oz
Stribog - 5lb, 15oz
AKv - 6lbs, 13.7oz
CZ Scorpion SBR - 6lbs, 3.2oz

Thanks for doing this. Supposedly another version of the Stribog is being tested. A delayed ( roller block action ? ) blow back action. But I think the newest one out now will be fine for me. The one testing now will probably be priced a couple hundred more

Back
Top Bottom