• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Strange happenings last night

I dont mean this in an ugly way...but DUDE!! You got waaaay too much drama in yo life!! LoL

Not really considering the amount of days there is no drama.
Ratio wise drama vs no drama I’m on the lowest scale possible when it comes to drama.

Quit being so dramatic.....lol.

I could have easily shared with y’all my dog dying the other day in my wife’s arms ....but didn’t .
Or my Foster kids complete and total emotional breakdown, but didn’t.
Or the conversation I had with my new neighbors who believe in every wild conspiracy known to man, but didn’t....lol.
Or the fistfight I broke up while watching my grandkids at the park, but didn’t.

Okay...I did share the trespasser story cause I thought y’all would get a kick out of that.
But ask yourself this:

Did I created this drama or just witness it?

If you think I should quit sharing stories I will.

Ratio wise drama vs no drama I’m on the lowest scale possible when it comes to drama.

I could have easily shared with y’all my dog dying the other day in my wife’s arms ....but didn’t .
Or the conversation I had with my new neighbors who believe in every wild conspiracy known to man, but didn’t....lol.
Or the fistfight I broke up while watching my grandkids at the park, but didn’t.

Okay...I did share the trespasser story cause I thought y’all would get a kick out of that.
But ask yourself this:

LoL! Your not really proving your point here!! Just picking, I actually like your stories. My life is quite boring so I live vicariously through yalls adventures. OK, my life is boring except for my drug infected ex-wife that wants to suck me into her BS from time to time....but I try to just ignore her and continue on my own boring little path.

But ask yourself this:

Yea, I think he was just playing around, man. I too, appreciate the stories.

But ask yourself this:

Let me back track a second here....if I ticked you off or offended with my attempt at humor I would offer my apology. Hell no I dont think you should quit sharing stories! I enjoy your posts. Was just picking is all. Sorry if that went over wrong.

But ask yourself this:

Keep telling them, I'm enjoying reading them!

As for motorcycles, I've witnessed 4 ppl fall off them. I've told my wife I'm getting tired of helping ppl pick them up, the last time it happened she was with me. Bike comes up in the left turning lane next to me, I'm talking to her and I hear the bike fall over and shut off. I just looked at her, shook my head, pulled up the handbrake and put my flashers on. Damn nice bike, bright blue with silver flames...hated it for the guy.

A guy I work with came to a screeching halt next to me one morning on the way to work, riding a Honda Gullwing. Fell over right into my truck. He was DUI, hooked on painkillers and alcohol. So basically I had to pull that bike off him by myself bc none of the other asshole drivers would stop to help of course. I got his bike up, looked at my truck, and he took off. He OD'd a few weeks later. I regret not intervening.

Back
Top Bottom