• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Strange happenings last night

Now you have to tell us the first one.

First one was a mangled downed biker in the twisties perched at the edge of a very steep hill after hitting a deer on his Harley V rod.
Someone on this forum knew him and he actually posted a couple days later.
He said I saved his life but I didn’t...I just happened to be the first person on scene.
The eerie thing about the whole thing was I saw his bike and I saw him laying in the roadside and once I pulled over and ran up to him everything was so quiet.
There were no cars, the bike was off and all I could hear were birds chirping as he laid there motionless.
Finally after he came to cars started coming and the second responder was a nurse who took over while I directed traffic.

First one was a mangled downed biker in the twisties perched at the edge of a very steep hill after hitting a deer on his Harley V rod.
He said I saved his life but I didn’t...I just halle ed to be the first person on scene.
The every thing about the whole thing was I saw his bike and I saw him laying in the roadside and once I pulled over and ran up to him everything was so quiet.
There were no cars, the bike was off and all I could hear were birds chirping as he laid there motionless.
Finally after he came to cars started coming and the second responder was a nurse who took over while I directed traffic.
I remember you telling this one, and thinking how lucky the rider was that you came by. That must have been an eerie contrast, stillness and birds chirping with mangled wreck and rider.

I remember you telling this one, and thinking how lucky the rider was that you came by. That must have been an eerie contrast, stillness and birds chirping with mangled wreck and rider.

Yeah it was weird.
I was waiting for M Knight Shamalamalama to come walking up for a cameo appearance...lol.

The dude was just lying there and I was asking him if he was okay and looking him over, dead silence.....birds chirping.
He was really pale gray colored and didnt look good.
He suddenly just opened his eyes real wide like BOOM! and it scared the crap out of me.lol.
I’m telling you man ....some of the **** that happens to me is like a damned movie script that someone is really enjoying writing.

I am a bit upset that it wasn’t an alien ship landing last night .

That would explain a lot.

Yeah it was weird.
I was waiting for M Knight Shamalamalama to come walking up for a cameo appearance...lol.

The dude was just lying there and I was asking him if he was okay and looking him over, dead silence.....birds chirping.
He was really pale gray colored and didnt look good.
He suddenly just opened his eyes real wide like BOOM! and it scared the crap out of me.lol.
I’m telling you man ....some of the **** that happens to me is like a damned movie script that someone is really enjoying writing.

I am a bit upset that it wasn’t an alien ship landing last night .

That would explain a lot.
Otis Day And The Knights - Shama Lama Ding Dong - YouTube
I had to. Speaking of strange juxtapositions. haha

He said I saved his life but I didn’t...I just happened to be the first person on scene.
The eerie thing about the whole thing was I saw his bike and I saw him laying in the roadside and once I pulled over and ran up to him everything was so quiet.

:thumb:

For those who missed this the first time around:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/downed-biker.2187443/

Back
Top Bottom