• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop ATF 2021R-08.over reach

In fact the ATF’s self declared scope of function is “to target and investigate and recommend prosecution
of offenders to reduce the level of violent crime and to enhance public safety.”

How then discriminating against disabled vets and American citizens becomes part of their core mission is obviously only politicaly driven.

Here is an excerpt from my comment I sent. (Please do not copy/paste but write your own unique resp.)

"Notwithstanding this but then permitting such devices possession, provided only if you have the means which to
afford the payment of a $200 NFA fee, and then wait several months for approval from yet another non elected
person that somehow has the power over your constitutional rights, only further supports the argument that the
intent here is NOT “to reduce the level of violent crime and to enhance public safety” but rather control, register
or ban a legal product from legal citizens."

I made mine short and sweet. Any regulations against weapons are a direct violation of the 2nf ammendment to the constitution of the United States. Anyone who attempts such is guilty of treason against the people and should be tried accordingly.

It's cute that y'all think posting commentary will make any difference. The fix is already in.
Remember the 3 boxes. We have the ballot box, the soap box and the cartridge box. Always try to accomplish goals in that order. I’ve given my input, I’ve voted and I’ll stay on the soap box as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom