• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop ATF 2021R-08.over reach

I put in my two cents. I feel like we should do what we can to stop this, but it honestly is the wrong fight ultimately. It's the NFA that's the real problem, not how it's interpreted. I wish someone in congress would have the fortitude to put forth a repeal.
I agree about the NFA.....I think WLP and his ilk have really done a number on us, frankly.

I put in my two cents. I feel like we should do what we can to stop this, but it honestly is the wrong fight ultimately. It's the NFA that's the real problem, not how it's interpreted. I wish someone in congress would have the fortitude to put forth a repeal.
I agree. That is what I put in my comments to them as well. Do away with any barrel length restrictions. They serve no real purpose.

I agree. That is what I put in my comments to them as well. Do away with any barrel length restrictions. They serve no real purpose.

Shorter barrels are less accurate, have less velocity, and I would even go as far as to postulate, that they are less lethal.

The thought that a shorter barrel makes a rifle or shotgun more dangerous is completely idiotic. The NFA is the problem and needs to be abolished but neither side of the crooked political system will let it happen. The ATF has no power to make laws but they do it anyway buy changing definitions after the fact. The whole thing is just bull****.

The thought that a shorter barrel makes a rifle or shotgun more dangerous is completely idiotic. The NFA is the problem and needs to be abolished but neither side of the crooked political system will let it happen. The ATF has no power to make laws but they do it anyway buy changing definitions after the fact. The whole thing is just bull****.

Its not the shorter barrel that makes it more dangerous.

Its that loose wobbly shaky unstable not precision 'scary' looking black plastic "pistol brace" that instantaneously transforms anyone, from novice sport shooter or even advance weapons operator, and then immediately elevates your skill set to 'Expert International Sniper Class 4++ (with sky club privileges) !

or whatever Dianne Fienstink makes up next !

Its not the shorter barrel that makes it more dangerous.

Its that loose wobbly shaky unstable not precision 'scary' looking black plastic "pistol brace" that instantaneously transforms anyone, from novice sport shooter or even advance weapons operator, and then immediately elevates your skill set to 'Expert International Sniper Class 4++ (with sky club privileges) !

or whatever Dianne Fienstink makes up next !

Right. It's all about control, not safety. If a $200 fee makes an illegal weapon legal, it was never about weapon to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom