• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop ATF 2021R-08.over reach

This is exactly what the left is hoping for. so sad .
So short sighted to work within their rules when the fix is already in.

All I am saying is the time for comments is past....Mass non-compliance sends a stronger message.....think NY SAFE Act non-compliance and apply that concept to the pending brace legislation.

All I am saying is the time for comments is past....Mass non-compliance sends a stronger message.....think NY SAFE Act non-compliance and apply that concept to the pending brace legislation.

I hear and agree with your stance. The NY SAFE Act you reference has no federal standing or constitutional support and is really a problem the pansies of NY did not deal with so they get what they get.

Cuomo is a complete joke but hey its NY ...its not like 'real' elections.... Hmmm sound familiar ?

Notwithstanding that, I will participate by whatever legal means allowed to oppose unconstitutional overreach by any political representative.

Have you ever considered that "mass non-compliance" just might be part of their plan ? ie: ( Fill In Oppressive Dictator here )

Back
Top Bottom