• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still made in the USA?

Weight wise, how much can be stacked. Looking for odt reviews. I have some that have fallen apart with not much wt on them.

I have a few that easily have 50 lbs + of cables in them and they do fine without sagging. They have a chart that tells you what each of them will hold and how many you can stack by weight. I think it's 5 high on the shorter ones.

Most of mine are the 21x15 footprint, so they fit through a regular door stacked on a dolly.

I have a few that easily have 50 lbs + of cables in them and they do fine without sagging. They have a chart that tells you what each of them will hold and how many you can stack by weight. I think it's 5 high on the shorter ones.

Most of mine are the 21x15 footprint, so they fit through a regular door stacked on a dolly.

Sounds good. I need some for everything. I have entirely to much accumulated sporting goods in the wrong areas. Time for the basement .

Knives of Alaska make a quality blade, I really like their orange suregrip models. One day I'll add one of their stag grip blades to my daily carry.

Red Wing Heritage Line is still 100% made in the USA. I've been rocking my Iron Rangers for almost 4 years.

Gerber is moving production of their knives back to Portland, OR.

Spyderco still makes a lot of their knives in Golden, CO. However, I must say some of their best ones come out of
Taiwan and Japan.

Not all ESEE knives are USA made. Thier pocket knives and their Expat line are imported.

Karas Kustoms pens are hand machined in USA.

Back
Top Bottom