• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still made in the USA?

There are a lot of products still made in the USA. While it may be impossible to buy everything 100% made in the USA you can still support these companies and sleep better at night knowing you are making the effort. If you get one person to buy made in the USA and they get one person..... you get the idea. For me not buying Chinese garbadge is a step in right direction.
15 minutes of internet time before making a purchase can make a difference. Use a non whoring search engine like DuckDuckGo and you have a double win.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=list+of+1...xp={"biaexp":"b","msvrtexp":"b","mliexp":"b"}

It is getting harder to find USA made products. Craftsman used to be made in the USA. Some of the youngin's at work have Craftsman socket set's and on the back it says Made in China. Funny thing is they don't hold up like my 40+ year old Snap-on, Matco, and SK tools. Of course they cost 1/4 of the made in USA tools.

Back in the day Craftsman was made by Danaher. Same company also made Matco!
I'm an ancient many people would think (over 70). Used to be that you could take a Craftsman tool that was broken in to them and get a free replacement - no charge. Does that policy still exist? More importantly, is there any SEARS place you could take one in for replacement if it was broken?

I'm an ancient many people would think (over 70). Used to be that you could take a Craftsman tool that was broken in to them and get a free replacement - no charge. Does that policy still exist? More importantly, is there any SEARS place you could take one in for replacement if it was broken?
They sold to Stanley, who is stocked by Lowe’s. You can take them to Lowe’s now. With the exception of some stuff, they’ll tell you to mail it in if it’s something they dont have on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom