Squirrel hunting is over.....

That was great footage, have hawks and owls that keep the area very clean of varmints in the area. They are just simply amazing to watch work through the trees. They always get their dinner.

Great video! Thanks for sharing... I have a friend who's into falconry and owns a Red Tail Hawk he named Nikko. It would be pretty cool to see this LIVE and full speed.

Had a moment few years back in the spring. Chipmunks were chasing each other all over. I had a large hickory in the yard that was leaning and 2 rats went running up it chasing each other. I saw them turn to run back down a few feet apart and out of the blue the hawk came down and snatched the one tailing the other. It was comical cause I can put the words in the mouth of the one that got to the bottom and looked back..( which way did he go George?)

We have a hawk living in the woods behind our house for the last three or four years now. We used to be covered up with squirrels, not so much anymore. She landed on the back deck on afternoon and it was cool to watch her scanning the backyard.

Back
Top Bottom