Squirrel hunting is over.....

I have a red tail that just took up refuge on my 7 acres. Its funny, a few months ago I remember squirrels everywhere, Now I just see two in the yard regularly. They must be the quick ones.

A Cooper's hawk nabbed a treerat in my backyard a few days ago. It was an awesome site to see the hawk swoop in and pluck it right off the tree limb.

I wonder how long it took the film maker to get all those different shots. I'm sure the bird was trained (?). Need to research the maker. Definitely some cool film shots there.

I wonder if there is a video with him running hunched over with the camera to the ground to get those "Squirrel Vision" shots
That'd be pretty funny. Especially if it was in a public park.

I wonder if there is a video with him running hunched over with the camera to the ground to get those "Squirrel Vision" shots
That'd be pretty funny. Especially if it was in a public park.

:pound: peed.... I used to have a "pet" squirrel in Texas at a park, but, hey, he was everyone's "pet." He would run right up to your picnic table and just start rooting through whatever he pleased.

We have groups of broad wing hawks that come through the neighborhood ever so often and snag tree rats and chipmunks. They hunt in groups low to the ground and have amazing flying skills.

Back
Top Bottom