• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory Hellcat

LOL.. butthurt much cuz someone thinks you made a poor choice in firearms? I mean, if you like Croatian hammers they are great.

I guess Aaron Cowan is a nobody.
I have made I see you could not site a source. Just another want to be expert I see.
LOL.. butthurt much cuz someone thinks you made a poor choice in firearms? I mean, if you like Croatian hammers they are great.

I guess Aaron Cowan is a nobody.
Yep Aaron is a nobody. I could care less what you think about my firearm choices. And as stated you can't site a reliable sources.

I have made I see you could not site a source. Just another want to be expert I see.

Yep Aaron is a nobody. I could care less what you think about my firearm choices. And as stated you can't site a reliable sources.

Bruh, do you even English? I'd respond but I can't decipher Boomereze. You could care less? I guess that means you actually care, awww that's sweet of you. :D

Oh... and it's cite, not site. A site is where you can go and learn English on the interwebs. Will your AOL account get you there?

Bruh, do you even English? I'd respond but I can't decipher Boomereze. You could care less? I guess that means you actually care, awww that's sweet of you. :D

Oh... and it's cite, not site. A site is where you can go and learn English on the interwebs. Will your AOL account get you there?

Go troll elsewhere. It is obvious you can't cite a reliable source to back up that nonsense you've been spewing. It's okay for you to have opinions. It's not okay for you to come on here and state them as fact, misleading other subscribers. When it's obvious you know nothing about the subject. It appears from the other discussions you been involved in on here you are heavy on the opinion while lacking knowledge...

Go troll elsewhere. It is obvious you can't cite a reliable source to back up that nonsense you've been spewing. It's okay for you to have opinions. It's not okay for you to come on here and state them as fact, misleading other subscribers. When it's obvious you know nothing about the subject. It appears from the other discussions you been involved in on here you are heavy on the opinion while lacking knowledge...

Your expertise is an anecdote of 1 person. You.

https://www.facebook.com/ActiveSelf...he-last-2-years-of-classes-/1304123246362119/

I guess that's why Springfield has so many LEO, Gov and military contracts.
Are they Superior? No data exists to defend that claim.
Now hold on there, Baba Louie (aka Cadcom)
Let's be fair, maybe what Alnen meant was that there are a lot
more Springfield's at the bottom of Lake Superior than Sigs.
Now I could be wrong, it has happened before.

Back
Top Bottom