• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

South Dakota,Wyoming,Montana

Another vote for Custer State Park. My wife and I will take our lunch and spend the day there. Zion is a must see. Yellowstone is AMAZING but Old Faithful was a disappointment. Badlands was one of my favorites. Saw more Bighorn Sheep in one day than I've seen in the rest of my life.

I took this same trip in 2014 with a 6 year old grandson and wife. Don't know your route but the arch in st Louis in cool. As others have said Mt Rushmore, Custer state park, the black hills, codi, your will need at least 4 days inside yellow stone, and a day for Teton. Forget the bears, buffalo is what you have to watch out for. They will walk into your car and take over the road and anything else they want. Also watch for rattlesnakes in the bad lands and at rest areas in South Dakota. Good luck

That is some of the most beautiful land that I have ever seen out there. I want to go back sometime. Idaho was the prettiest of the states in my opinion. I can't remember where all we went in the states though.

The Irma Hotel in Cody and the Buffalo Bill museum.And Badlands and Mt Rushmore much goodness.Yellowstone is beautiful.
I'm so happy someone mentioned the Irma Hotel. Wife and I are from Utah and passed through Cody on our way to Sturgis. If I could make a living there I'd move in a heartbeat.
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG
IMG_0591.JPG

Back
Top Bottom