• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

If you can swing it, 12 should pay decent.
I have a private sector consulting job. I thought about going back but I don't want to relocate.
Best of luck.

Its getting ridiculous. Jobs be like 6 years experience plus a masters degree for 29K salary like wtf.
I didn't read most of the comments here but I understand your job search frustration. Most of the small towns along 341 on the way down here have state prisons and most of them are hiring. From what I know about it you would have to go to their training course in Forsyth/ Monroe County at the DOC headquarters. I think those jobs start around $24 to $26K. But it's all about the state benefit package with those jobs. Hell the YDC in Eastman always has signs up. But that's probably a sign n itself. Don't think I could be around all them bad ass kids for 8 hours a day without issuing some ass whoopings.

If you get a TWIC card issued through DHS you can go to work at any port in the country. And the GA Port Authority Police make pretty damn good for what little they actually do.

I didn't read most of the comments here but I understand your job search frustration. Most of the small towns along 341 on the way down here have state prisons and most of them are hiring.

If you get a TWIC card issued through DHS you can go to work at any port in the country. And the GA Port Authority Police make pretty damn good for what little they actually do.

Yep

Local PD might snatch you
Up with your military background.
Police academy could be a lot of fun.
cdn_static.denofgeek.com_sites_denofgeek_files_6_01__police_academy_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom