• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sons of Guns - Must see TV or complete waste of time?

Yeah I would say it's entertainment at most. The daughter needs to see a dentist in a very bad way. The drama is played up pretty bad on the show but if it was just them building guns it wouldn't have made it past season 1. I'll watch the new season just to have something to watch, do I think they are gunsmith brainiacs? No I do not, only 1 of them is an actual gunsmith.

Yeah I would say it's entertainment at most. The daughter needs to see a dentist in a very bad way. The drama is played up pretty bad on the show but if it was just them building guns it wouldn't have made it past season 1. I'll watch the new season just to have something to watch, do I think they are gunsmith brainiacs? No I do not, only 1 of them is an actual gunsmith.

She looks like she got smacked in the head with a bag of what the ****.

Once again- the daughter looks like she has progeria and/or fetal alcohol syndrome. That derp derp laugh she constantly makes got old fast too.

American Guns is better? Really?

I have a hard time with that one. What kind of shop builds $10k single actions from scratch, yet doesn't know how to time them? They must be independently wealthy. How can Wyatt fly all over the countryside in a helicopter to buy $50k gun collections?

Sorry, but something smells fishy about that show.

American Guns is better? Really?

I have a hard time with that one. What kind of shop builds $10k single actions from scratch, yet doesn't know how to time them? They must be independently wealthy. How can Wyatt fly all over the countryside in a helicopter to buy $50k gun collections?

Sorry, but something smells fishy about that show.

I have only seen 2 episodes, but AG is disappointing.

I like the show but wonder how they continue to portray Class III builds and purchases without requiring additional time and approval from the brown shirts. it seems like you can just walk in and purchase a suppressed shotgun.

All I can say is that after every episode of Sons of Guns comes on, I get half a dozen calls in my shop about building something stupid or illegal. American Guns is slightly better, but really they do way too much work that is over the top. Machining a SAA from scratch has got to be the biggest money waster ever. There was nothing about that gun that you couldn't have done with a bone stock Colt SAA and then embellished and refined it, saving about $7,000.

I have owned a Red Jacket AK and they actually do make excellent firearms. I would easily put it on par with Arsenals. I think the show itself is a waste of time, however, they do make some fine firearms and Will definitely knows what he is doing, despite how he comes across on the show.

Back
Top Bottom