• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sons of Guns - Must see TV or complete waste of time?

The staff are not gunsmiths. They would be better suited building go carts. The daughter is a smart mouthed, self important dimwit. Finally, I truly believe the father is retarded.....Mildly.

I must agree 100%. ^^^^ only ONE guy in the whole shop is a gunsmith or went to gunsmith school. the rest, even the owner is nothing more than a guy with a lot of Gunsmithing Tools & Equipment and money and time to play with them.

I'm sure most have you have seen this show at least once. I am curious to know what people think of it. Every time I watch, I can’t help but wonder how these guys stay in business. They seem like complete idiots who I wouldn’t trust to fix my toaster. I watched one last night that seemed to be like a season review of their best guns. They talked up a shotgun / AR combo they called a "Master Key" as though it was going to revolutionize the market. I have seen the same thing on KAC’s website. I don’t know if Knight invented it or not, but it’s pretty obvious that Red Jacket did not. They are supposed to be incredible gunsmiths but you never actually see them doing anything.

What do ya’ll think???

Robinson Armament actually had a 223Rem/12or20ga combo about 10yrs ago. If failed due to the recoil from teh shotgun which broke the selector switch, so you were going to be stuck in 12ga or 223 depending on where the selector got stuck.

The staff are not gunsmiths. They would be better suited building go carts. The daughter is a smart mouthed, self important dimwit. Finally, I truly believe the father is retarded.....Mildly.

The one guy vince is the only gunsmith. the rest of them.... just try. I like american guns better. They are more down to earth and somewhat realistic.

The thing about the "Master Key" as I recall was that it was an auto shotgun hung on the bottom, not a pump - that was what was revolutionary. Either way the show is a little silly. It kills me how the girl acts like she runs the place.

Back
Top Bottom