• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sons of Guns - Must see TV or complete waste of time?

Tiberious

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
6   0
Reaction score
I'm sure most have you have seen this show at least once. I am curious to know what people think of it. Every time I watch, I can’t help but wonder how these guys stay in business. They seem like complete idiots who I wouldn’t trust to fix my toaster. I watched one last night that seemed to be like a season review of their best guns. They talked up a shotgun / AR combo they called a "Master Key" as though it was going to revolutionize the market. I have seen the same thing on KAC’s website. I don’t know if Knight invented it or not, but it’s pretty obvious that Red Jacket did not. They are supposed to be incredible gunsmiths but you never actually see them doing anything.

What do ya’ll think???

Normal reality show, they portrayed the drama for the camera and they'll have a seperate area for the mundane everyday work that would be too boring for TV. Exactly like American chopper, they also have an area never seen on TV for everyday work. But yes I do kinda like the show.

Almost all of their business is Saiga conversions. The remainder is 'game changer' reinventions of the wheel. I don't think any of those guys are actual gunsmiths, and the show isn't worth watching IMO. The daughter used to be kind of cute. She's fat now, though. Yep...

Back
Top Bottom