• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something wicked this way come?

You don't need a foil hat. The fact is, the longer you've been around the more you notice the change. There are a lot of young folks here that will call you crazy, but they've been on the planet less than I've been on the toilet in most cases. Before a man can tell me anything about what I know he had damn better have been in the same places that I've been and seen the same stuff.

If not.......go back to dream land where it's all unicorns and sunshine, I live in the real world where people have been trying to end our way of life for a long time and are still at it.

This is exactly how I feel. In all my years I have never thought about prepping, bugout bags, or a bugout spot. Now I think about it every day.

Yep, every day now, I try to pick up a little something for "just in case". Im starting to think it may be more for "when" than "just in case".

It is was I wish I'd know a head of time! F the prepping that's just gonna prolong the inevitable! I'll cash in all my stuff and go sit on the beach with a case of Louis XIII de Remy Martin(100yr old cognac) and a box of Cubans and let all the fun start!! G44L! *****es!!!

It is was I wish I'd know a head of time! F the prepping that's just gonna prolong the inevitable! I'll cash in all my stuff and go sit on the beach with a case of Louis XIII de Remy Martin(100yr old cognac) and a box of Cubans and let all the fun start!! G44L! *****es!!!

In!!!!

I think they have already ****ed us on ammo. It is not coming in to my normal distributers at all.

And it ain't gonna start any time soon. I had lunch with the VP of operations of ATK at the Shot Show. He said they had an order for 14Billion (rnds a year) of 5.56 from DHS not the 2 Billion that's been reported and they are 18 months back ordered. After some quick math, that would be 21 Billion rnds of ammo before they were all caught up. He also said that before our uncle started ordering for the home land the 10 million rnds per year took care of DOD, us and export. The last two years they have hired over 2K employees, started 24/7 shifts and built two factories. All straight from the horses mouth.

So mush for the folks that are just waiting for the "prices and inventory to return to normal".......good luck with that. I'm sooooo tire of the word "Allocated"

With all bs aside, i really do think something will go down. Not sure when but i do think there going to try to take our freedom away and they south will be the first target since they know how we think. All we can do is be ready for whatever comes our way.

And it ain't gonna start any time soon. I had lunch with the VP of operations of ATK at the Shot Show. He said they had an order for 14Billion (rnds a year) of 5.56 from DHS not the 2 Billion that's been reported and they are 18 months back ordered. After some quick math, that would be 21 Billion rnds of ammo before they were all caught up. He also said that before our uncle started ordering for the home land the 10 million rnds per year took care of DOD, us and export. The last two years they have hired over 2K employees, started 24/7 shifts and built two factories. All straight from the horses mouth.

So mush for the folks that are just waiting for the "prices and inventory to return to normal".......good luck with that. I'm sooooo tire of the word "Allocated"

That is about what I figured. No more ammo for the civilians. Lock up every factory in the country with government orders.

I am a fan of the conspiracy theories. I like reading them with an open mind and investigating what I can. Here lately a lot of these seem to be meshing together and I don't like it.

You have the Fema Camps, DHS buying **** tons of ammo, Americans can be detained indefinitely or killed, the targets that are little kids/women/elderly people, drones, weapon ban talks, New Madrid, Haarp, and all of these false flag operations that seem to be building up to something and it does not look good.

Is there a large scale plot about to hatch? What are your thoughts?

Here's how I see it. Regardless of whether or not you subscribe to " Conspiracy Theories" or not, something IS undoubtedly changing in this country. We used to be a nation that didn't scare so easily and if we got knocked down we got right back up
again. Used to be you got a trophy for actually doing something above and beyond, now you get one for participating. That veterans were respected and acknowledged for their accomplishments , not feared and shunned. Navy SeAL sniper Chris Kyle who was recently killed ( by another vet claiming PTSD )he was not even mentioned or acknowledged by the current POTUS, but this same POTUS stopped and made a speech regarding the loss of a crackhead singer by the name of Whitney Houston .. WTF ?
I don't know of one Marine that is not prepping to some extent or another, there's a "big **** sandwich coming and we're all going to take a bite" ...just my own worthless opinion ..

I don't know why they are buying so much ammo. Maybe they want to give it to Turkey along with our jets.
If they really wanted to keep ammo out of our hands they could stop UPS and FedX from shipping it. While they are at it they could stop primer and powder shipping.

Back
Top Bottom