• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Some people are beyond helping

I want to add, YOU CANT SAVE EVERYONE! I almost lost my life doing it so please take heed, remain vigilant and be safe!

I was almost killed trying to help!
Scar.jpg

Nothing from us. It was their lack of respect for our home. Dirty clothes and dishes everywhere, smoking pot in my house and we are both FAA employees, expecting us to take care of their dog, expecting to be paid for anything they did here like cleaning their own bathroom. When the "lady" told me that tonight, I asked her what was she paying for rent, food, medical, utilities and the $230 it cost me to bail her out last Friday when she was picked up on a license violation. I told her and the boyfriend that they were no longer welcomed in our home. This was just one of several episodes that have occurred since they have been here.

You did more than the average person (including me) would do to help them. Not respecting you, your wife and your home is a bad sign - when you were trying to help them. Your conscience should be clear.

I went to the Gwinnett Courthouse to get someone removed from my home. Simple case of trespassing. Went in front of the judge and he said if I want them gone he could send the sheriffs. Didn't think I needed them and this was the end result. The person lived with me for quite some time. This was Sept 22, 2009.

You did the Christian thing and they didn't respect you or yours. Consider it case closed.
For anyone thinking about it, don't do it. My wife has a coworker that took in some friends that offered to pay rent. Just say they haven't paid rent in a while and under the Covid cleanse, they can't be evicted and know it.
I'd say change your locks too.

Nothing from us. It was their lack of respect for our home. Dirty clothes and dishes everywhere, smoking pot in my house and we are both FAA employees, expecting us to take care of their dog, expecting to be paid for anything they did here like cleaning their own bathroom. When the "lady" told me that tonight, I asked her what was she paying for rent, food, medical, utilities and the $230 it cost me to bail her out last Friday when she was picked up on a license violation. I told her and the boyfriend that they were no longer welcomed in our home. This was just one of several episodes that have occurred since they have been here.
No good deed ever, ever goes unpunished.

5 weeks ago we invited a young couple (28 and 29) to move in with us for a few months to help them get on their feet. They both have horrible backgrounds, but we hoped that we could offer them a stable environment and good advise. We have had many issues with them especially the woman. I am certain she is bi-polar because my wife who is bi-polar agreed with me. After many nights of discussions and praying, we had to to tell them they were no longer welcomed to our home as of tonight. I hate we had to choose this course of action, but they were bringing too much strife into our lives. I feel bad for them, and feel a little guilty right now. I fear that they will be on a downward spiral now, but there is only so much we can take. Your thoughts?
I understand you, I’m a Christian guy my self and would go to the end of earth to help anyone I can, not expecting a thing from anyone. But there are people out there who pray on kindness and it is something to defiantly watch out on.

Back
Top Bottom