• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Some people are beyond helping

Miatadude

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
5 weeks ago we invited a young couple (28 and 29) to move in with us for a few months to help them get on their feet. They both have horrible backgrounds, but we hoped that we could offer them a stable environment and good advise. We have had many issues with them especially the woman. I am certain she is bi-polar because my wife who is bi-polar agreed with me. After many nights of discussions and praying, we had to to tell them they were no longer welcomed to our home as of tonight. I hate we had to choose this course of action, but they were bringing too much strife into our lives. I feel bad for them, and feel a little guilty right now. I fear that they will be on a downward spiral now, but there is only so much we can take. Your thoughts?

Both of them have jail time for drugs and theft, so tonight, I am sleeping with my 1300 Defender and my Glock. Have the alarm set too. I advised them that they will not show up until tomorrow after I am home from work so that they can get the rest of their things. My wife works from home. I told her to keep the doors locked and to keep her pistol next to her. She is a better shot than I am, and a good ol Mississippi farm girl. She doesn't take crap from anybody......including me.

You helped them when they needed it and they abused the help. No reason too feel bad or guilty for anything. They will either recognize what they did or won’t. You can’t change people who don’t want to change
Yeah you reminded me of another point. I would venture to say that the majority of homeless people didn't become homeless just by bad luck. You can only **** over your family and friends so many times.

Back
Top Bottom