• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, whats your job?????

Was a millwright for nearly 20 years. Now I work for a paper company turning big trees into little chips. Not very glamorous, but it has excellent pay and benefits.

Haha me too. And I work in the power house too. Come to think of it, you aren't sitting across the control room from me on your phone are you? :) I honestly wouldn't trade my job for too much especially in times like these. My children have it better than I did growing up. That has always been one of my life goals. And I feel I have succeeded in that, at least so far.

Is that the same as Patent Troll?

now that made me smile.....

so let's see.....currently not doing much but slowly going broke!
Formerly, CPA....banker, insurance and retirement plans ( I should have paid more attention to my own advice :) )and then let's see....oh yes, there was highway construction in there somewhere, outdoor television host, divorce mediation consultant and wedding pastor!
There, I think that's all.
Nope, I forgot direct sales business.....

i need something new.....thinking about training tigers or something....:)

Last edited:
Guess I'm the site flunky!
I sell health/life insurance as well as Aflac. Also sell computer/camera/Internet/credit card service as well as web design and hosting.
Oh, I currently do industrial electrical work around the US.

Haha me too. And I work in the power house too. Come to think of it, you aren't sitting across the control room from me on your phone are you? :) I honestly wouldn't trade my job for too much especially in times like these. My children have it better than I did growing up. That has always been one of my life goals. And I feel I have succeeded in that, at least so far.

Dude!!! I just now read this and you seriously freaked me out!!! I worked midnights last night and was trying to figure out who you were, then I saw you were in Brunswick.
I'm glad nobody was here to see me flip out, I had to laugh at myself.

When I wrote that I hadn't been there long enough to be permanent in a department, I was assigned to the wood yard at the time. Been permanent in the powerhouse about 2 years now, not quite in the control room yet but I'm getting closer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom