• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, whats your job?????

Those who knew me long ago wouldn't believe me if I told them, but we do mellow with age; at least on the surface. I do not fit the paradigm for my position, but I'm good at what I do. I adapt, drive on, and survive, but I will "go out with a bang, not a whimper." That is, make an impact on people's lives. I work in a field dominated by people who would not be comfortable with my experiences, or my beliefs, in a field too narrow for casual anonymity, so...

Last edited:
Started in the cellular industry building cell sites then moved on to computer and IT work. Left that for Law Enforcement where I rode Patrol, worked as a Detective and did some special operations work. Left that after a nasty divorce to go back to computer work. Wasn't what I wanted so in 2010 I decided to pursue my dream and started my own photography business. I also joined the Air Force Reserves that same year. I'm also in school full time working towards my BFA in Photographic Imaging.

4 years toolmaker
7 years Technical sales and service of refractometers and polarimeters (I have seen where your food and the beverages are made, I could tell you stories.
14 years selling Industrial Computers ( Military-patriot missile systems, uav drone ground stations) Telco, Cable( VOD) Nuke Plants, Semiconductor equipment
Back to Refractometers and POlarimeters again. I will retire from this company - you want to buy one
Love the trip to London once per year

I do whatever my wife tells me, 46 years and counting.
AWESOME !!!

I restore classic cars, been doing for over 20 years, and it's something I love to do. Fabrication, body work and assembly /detail.. that being said, I love to horse trade, so if anybody has a project I will work for firearms ..LOL

AWESOME !!!

I restore classic cars, been doing for over 20 years, and it's something I love to do. Fabrication, body work and assembly /detail.. that being said, I love to horse trade, so if anybody has a project I will work for firearms ..LOL

Did a couple classic convertible mustangs ....was fun but a lot of work that wasn't appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom