• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what happened to Flight 370

I get the feeling that it was stolen and there are plans to use it for nefarious reasons. Passengers will be on board as hostages. The plane is probably packed to the gills with nuclear or biological weapons. The U.S. might not even be the target, but I heard several experts on the radio say that it is easier than you would think, to make it into our air space. Once here (or wherever they're headed), one of two things happen...either they crash it into their target releasing nuclear or bio garbage everywhere or someone has to make the decision to sacrifice 200 innocent passengers for the greater good by shooting it down, also releasing all of the junk they might be carrying, except this time, up in the air so that the wind can help disperse it all over.

Not making light of what could be a bad situation, but that^ would make a good movie. Kinda like speed, except in the air, and radiological.

I get the feeling that it was stolen and there are plans to use it for nefarious reasons. Passengers will be on board as hostages. The plane is probably packed to the gills with nuclear or biological weapons. The U.S. might not even be the target, but I heard several experts on the radio say that it is easier than you would think, to make it into our air space. Once here (or wherever they're headed), one of two things happen...either they crash it into their target releasing nuclear or bio garbage everywhere or someone has to make the decision to sacrifice 200 innocent passengers for the greater good by shooting it down, also releasing all of the junk they might be carrying, except this time, up in the air so that the wind can help disperse it all over.
Very interesting!

I don't think we will ever know the truth. Me personally I think it was hijacked. Rolls Royce is reporting that the engines were running for hours after the transponder was shut off. Someone in the cockpit cut it off manually .

Reuters posted a story about 10 mins ago. The Malaysian investigators said earlier "the hijacking is no longer a theory: "It is conclusive."

Back
Top Bottom