• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So my 16 year old daughter kind of sassed me for the first time tonight.

My kids don't **** with me much. We regale them with stories of who dad used to be and they believe everything we tell them. I like to think my kids believe that I am a reformed psychopath.
I knew there was a reason we got along so well. I am not reformed though. ;)

As a father of 2 daughters a wife and female poodle, my home was overrun with Estrogen back in the day. I never knew if i was gonna get shredded, drowned in tears or be locked out when I got home. Later in their teen years I just knew at some point I’d be sentenced to life without parole.
i now, at 68, laugh and wonder how I’m still alive…GLWG’s OP

Mine turns 18 in a few weeks. If anything similar comes from her its normally more to it than sass. We asked her to come out and help make a decision on where to put the Christmas tree. We got a defiant no. After the house exploding, me lighting a box of Christmas decor on fire and everyone cooling down we sat and talked. Truth be told it was about tradition. We have always waited until the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year I thought I would waiver and begin early so we could enjoy it longer since its her last Christmas before college. Well that was the problem. We bought a new house in March. The previous house was the house she had homecoming, prom, pool party etc memories for her first few years of high school. This is her Senior year and its going faster than we would all prefer and there are a lot of choices to be made. Like her daddy she is resistant to change. We have had deaths in the family and a lot of change in 2021. Overall she is a sweet, caring, hard working, straight a, honest nothing like her daddy young Christian girl. All that to say if she is normally chill and its a rarity there may be more to it than the issue she sassed on.

Mines not the sass me type. She got ever so slightly bold tonight. Tomorrow she will eat the georgia state free lunch, I hope its delicious

Remember all those things you would have done to get revenge way back then. And then remember girls are many times more devious.

My kids don't **** with me much. We regale them with stories of who dad used to be and they believe everything we tell them. I like to think my kids believe that I am a reformed psychopath.

I did the same with my daughter to the point her boyfriends were scared of me. Now she is 31 and ain't afraid of crossing me anymore. Fortunately she was a good kid that never gave me any real problems.

Back
Top Bottom