• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So my 16 year old daughter kind of sassed me for the first time tonight.

They say the Lord only gives you burdens he knows you can bear. Which probably explains why we have two boys and no girls.
Im gonna need some prayers before I’m dead

I have 1 teenage girl and 4 young boys

And 2 vehicles in need of repair

By 16, young girls have the wiles of a mature woman - they never, ever, ever, forget.......it may be when you're in diapers, but you'll pay somehow.......dun dun dun!

It's because you didn't kill her pet deer and feed it to her. I tried to warn you they was going to see you as weak, now here we are.
I was going to say it was "the baby birds in front of my radiator on my go kart"......but in the end I think it's because he's so loveable you can't help but sass him from time to time. We always hurt the ones we love, or something like that.

Females in the age range from puberty to near-adulthood are ALL controlled by peers, hormones, feelings and a myriad of other clockwork quasiquiddity mystery. The ONLY thing that gets them through it is aging beyond it and lord help the parent that has to live through it. Had to go through that with my daughter; now she has three of her own and all I can tell her is that "karma is a b!tch." She's got it in spades now...

Back
Top Bottom