• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So my 16 year old daughter kind of sassed me for the first time tonight.

Don’t worry, it’s only the start. Mine complains about my flag tats, what flags I fly in front yard, thoughts on Washington and 2nd amendment. Not to mention vaccines status, and she’s in med school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have any at that stage I. Life yet, and again, I'm doing the best I can.

My kids don't **** with me much. We regale them with stories of who dad used to be and they believe everything we tell them. I like to think my kids believe that I am a reformed psychopath.
Hey man, whatever works lol. I have 3 daughters...all adults now. I don’t think any of them crossed me directly at that age. We did have some issues with their skirt and shorts lengths as I recall.
If I could give you any advice it would be to just continue to pursue them...talk to them...even when they don’t really want you to lol.
And be a good spy...

Mines not the sass me type. She got ever so slightly bold tonight. Tomorrow she will eat the georgia state free lunch, I hope its delicious
In the words of Andy Griffith when he was having trouble with Opie" And to think I was glad when you learned to talk"

Back
Top Bottom