So is it just me...

saygoodnight

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
Or does this seem kinda staged..

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/us/2012/12/27/dnt-ca-panic-at-the-mall.kxtv

They say that 20 kids were involved in this fist fight & that other shoppers were "panicked" but watching the film that they have, I notice a few things..

One: That film quality is news room worthy.. That's obviously no cell phone so why was there a camera of that quality in the mall, right at that moment. Even if it was a news camera, which would be fine, they don't bother to discuss what the other news group was reporting on & why they were there.

Two: Watching the video, in the first scene or so of people running, I notice two younger girls in their early to mid teens who are running hand in hand & one girl looks to be smiling. Almost as though she's been told to look scared but cant keep the straight face.

Three: Why did they young boy suddenly stop running & start walking when the sound that was "thought to be gunshots" went off? If it had really sounded like a gun shot, would he had not just tried to run faster?

Four: Why were there no reports, this time, delving further into the personal lives of those involved? Not even a question of what the kids looked like to the interviewees. Every other report that big news companies have run, which we've spoken about on here, has always made sure to focus on the ones behind the chaos & violence but now, with this event, it's almost as if they set it to try & prove that they'll focus on those affected by the happening more than the criminal & that they were just misunderstood those other times.

I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but I just get an uneasy feeling about this clip & what they're reporting.. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Maybe we should ban shopping malls since the next vid in that series was about a shark tank exploding in a mall that injured 16 people...

I love how they are trying to connect everything to guns. This was a fist fight...but they spend 90% of the report insinuating there was a gun involved.

Back
Top Bottom