• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm sitting here with the heater on.

If the doctors wear masks so that others don't get their germs then how come mask are useless. It seems to me that that if everybody wore a mask then they would keep from spreading their germs to other people. So either way someone is getting protected from someone else's germs. That whole statement is a contradiction by definition. I'm not trying to spread horse****, bat****, dog s***, or cat s***. If everyone wore a mask then everyone would be keeping their germs from spreading to someone else. I mean I'm no doctor but even I can understand that.

I wear a condom 24/7 so I don't get women pregnant.

My wife is double vaxed. Me. NOT! In April she started experiencing chest pains, shortness of breath, fatigue. 3 trips to Kaiser ER. Hiatal Hernia was the diagnosis. Kept getting worse but the docs couldn’t get past their tunnel vision diagnosis. After crying (literally) in pain for 2 hours I had had enough. Took her to Northside. Inside of 45 minutes she was having a heart cath because blood test showed she was having a heart attack. The artery feeding the right side of her heart was 100% blocked by a blood clot. The only thing that kept her alive, according to 2 different docs, was small ancillary arteries were keeping blood flowing to the heart. Clot busting medicine and a stint and no more problems. 56 years old, healthy, not over weight, no underlying problems. All her other arteries looked perfect. And what was the first question her 2 new cardiologist asked me after heart cath and stint placement? “Has your wife been vaccinated for COVID?” Why I asked. Because we are seeing an increase in heart problems like this in people who otherwise shouldn’t be having problems. Both doctors. In two different offices on 2 different days. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
Same scenario happened to a VERY FIT LADY at my gym .. didn’t have a regular dr because never needed one.. as I said very fit.. got vaxxed and then a mild attack.. drs can’t or won’t explain it

72818530-3DE9-49AE-9D8F-1D44E2658F44.jpeg
This was posted awhile in another thread.. didn’t someone in this thread post this?

View attachment 4434512This was posted awhile in another thread.. didn’t someone in this thread post this?

There's actually really some good studies showing the rise in myocardiitis and pericarditis in both young people 7 days after the 1st or second dose. It's in the main stream news now. It was a conspiracy theory 6 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom