• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm sitting here with the heater on.

My wife, kids, and I had covid in September. When I had it last month they were around me and with me for hours at a time. Sitting on the couch together, eating together, using the same towels to dry our hands. None of them got it. My case was so mild this time that I went to working thinking it was just allergies. The only reason I got it the second time was because of the steroids the doc put me on weakened my immune system. Natural immunity is better than the vax. The studies have been done. There is no debate.
Now I understand what you must have been going through recently

My head feels like it's in a vise. This is AFTER Tylenol. I'll call my doctor tomorrow if my fever doesn't break tonight. See what he suggests. Or make the wife go to TSC.

View attachment 4421812
Alternate tylenol and ibuprophen, ever 6 hours, offset by 3. 12 tylenol, 3 ibuprophen, 6 tylenol, 9 ibuprophen, 12 tylenol.
You have to get the fever down.

Move, if you can, breath deep,to keep O2 up and fluid out of lungs.
Zinc, quetcetin, C, D3, NAC for supplements.
Try sleeping in a recliner, may help with drainage and Cpap.
Keep us posted.

Spent the night on the recliner couch. Didn't sleep much. Alternated ibuprofen and Tylenol every four hours. As well as taking Coricidin HBP. After hitting a high of 103°, the fever broke at 4:30 am.

Just dealing with a minor headache, sore throat and cough now. Body aches are gone. I am exhausted though. Had two meets set for today and am trying to push those to tomorrow.

Just need a good nights rest. Appreciate ya'll putting up with my ramblings. Have a number of friends from my military days on Facebook. However, I feel ODT is the closest thing I have to a genuine social outlet.

Appreciate the conversation and encouragement. Most of all, thanks for not letting the thread degenerate into a vaxxed versus pureblood wrestling match. We've had enough of that. Just want to say how much I appreciate the camaraderie. It's medicine in and of itself.
Sorry, realized I was a day late and a dollar short. Glad you are better.

above_all above_all you good now?

My son got it a few weeks back and he was pitiful. I’m still amazed that no one else in the household got it from him.

Get yourself a nice glass of OJ and sit on the back deck in the sunshine for a few min several times a day, that seemed to really help my son out when his fever finally broke.

Now just dealing with a low grade fever, sinus congestion and a chest cold. Still sucks. Felt better when the high fever broke, but then the coughing and congestion became worse. It's pretty exhausting.

Jeddak Jeddak I remembered your advice about alternating the analgesics and supplements from a previous post. It helps. Just need a few days to get back on my feet.

This is saving my bacon right now. Sleeping well, but am still very fatigued.

20220626_122716.jpg

We here in our county and a couple of surrounding counties have the highest transmission rates and confirmed cases in Virginia. When I go to a county that is normal everyone is wearing mask. It just seems weird that everyone running around here aren't wearing masks and have the highest cases. When I go to a county with low Covid cases people keep their distance and wear mask. Just seems weird to me. As fast as we get one strain under control a different more aggressive strain pops up. I didn't mean to get you all bent out of shape Dr. Pfoneman.

The studies have been done. You can look them up. Masks don't work. The lock downs and mask mandates didn't work. It's just voodoo. If it makes you feel better, go for it. Don't be mad if others don't do that bull**** though.

Back
Top Bottom