• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I'm kinda fuming as I strip my car for my DC trip.

I've always wanted to see the national monuments and the capital bldg. but I'll never step foot in that city full of hypocrits. The Constitution doesn't mean a damn thing there.

Lived in Fredericksburg, VA from 1995-2012.... Every time we would travel to DC we had to clean out the car.... many times we would just take one of the kids cars not wanting to chance losing my federal job or jail time for possession of a single bullet... We really enjoyed the Smithsonian and the monuments... If you have time, visit one of the monuments or one of the museums on the Mall.....If is very safe in these areas during the day...

If you are staying in Virginia, could you just ride the Metro into DC... might check and see if there is a station nearby.... this way you can still carry....and leave your weapon in VA in your trunk....

Last edited:
Lunch with his boy Obama!!
Lol...that's the real reason they won't let you carry in DC.

Well. .naked in Mikes American waiting for my Drunken Rib Eye and drinking an ice cold Mikes pale ale. Trip's not too bad so far except for the empty holster and the feeling that I forgot my arms. ...figuratively speaking.

Wow! Quite possibly the best steak I ever had. My wife and I had gone out on my birthday to Longhorn Steakhouse and I had the best porterhouse in the joint. This Drunken Ribeye blew it away. I'm not saying I'd drive up here just for the steak but whenever I DO have to come up, I'm having another. My;) wife had nothing but high praise for her dish as well. And the Mikes's Pale Ale went down so smooth I had to have another. Good thing my hotel offered a complimentary shuttle so I wasn't driving.

Mike's American
6210 Backlick Rd,
Springfield, VA 22150

http://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/gar/Restaurants/Locations

Wow! Quite possibly the best steak I ever had. My wife and I had gone out on my birthday to Longhorn Steakhouse and I had the best porterhouse in the joint. This Drunken Ribeye blew it away. I'm not saying I'd drive up here just for the steak but whenever I DO have to come up, I'm having another. My;) wife had nothing but high praise for her dish as well. And the Mikes's Pale Ale went down so smooth I had to have another. Good thing my hotel offered a complimentary shuttle so I wasn't driving.

Mike's American
6210 Backlick Rd,
Springfield, VA 22150

http://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/gar/Restaurants/Locations
You're drunk aren't you? It's OK to admit it.

Well...made it back alive. 1450 miles in two days and a **** load of yankees and liberals(pardon the redundancy).

Passed through Lavonia twice. Never even heard any banjo music. ;)

Back
Top Bottom