• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I'm kinda fuming as I strip my car for my DC trip.

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
Got the rifle out of the trunk, pistol out of the safe and bug out bag with the AR7 out...what am I forgetting?

Oh, yeah...300 or so rounds of ammunition I keep in the car. Crap. Ammo is a $1000 and up to a year in jail in the land of no constitution...wonder if they'd hit me with 300 or so counts and run the time consecutively?

I really hate the cowards ass anti-American liberals that seem to be running this country.

tell them eirc holder asked you to pick some up for some of those undocumented children they plan on housing in the land of the free

90 day Stay granted:
Saturday, U.S. District Judge Frederick J. Scullin Jr. ruled the city's ban on carrying handguns outside the home was unconstitutional. Two days later, the District filed a motion asking the court to delay implementation of its ruling so the city can either appeal or create new licensing laws. The stay delays implementation of Scullin's ruling for 90 days.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Judge-Strikes-Down-DC-Ban-on-Guns-268790471.html

Screwed again.

Got the rifle out of the trunk, pistol out of the safe and bug out bag with the AR7 out...what am I forgetting?

Oh, yeah...300 or so rounds of ammunition I keep in the car. Crap. Ammo is a $1000 and up to a year in jail in the land of no constitution...wonder if they'd hit me with 300 or so counts and run the time consecutively?

I really hate the cowards ass anti-American liberals that seem to be running this country.

I carry everywhere... dead man cant go to court. Gun free zones don't work. I either avoid those areas or carry on.

I'll be in DC for about an hour, maybe two. Planning on leaving the hotel in Virginia at about 7:30 AM, getting in, getting done and getting back out by 10. Guess I'll be leaving the gun in the hotel safe(cringe), but have to make sure the damn car is clean. Even a spent casing is a $1000 fine. What the **** have liberals done to this country?

I'll be in DC for about an hour, maybe two. Planning on leaving the hotel in Virginia at about 7:30 AM, getting in, getting done and getting back out by 10. Guess I'll be leaving the gun in the hotel safe(cringe), but have to make sure the damn car is clean. Even a spent casing is a $1000 fine. What the **** have liberals done to this country?

Dead men cant pay fines either bro.

Back
Top Bottom