• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got the Corona Virus/Covid 19 July 12th Update.

Me and my wife both got covid last weekend and tested positive Tuesday. I'm 23 and my wife is 24 and it is truly rough. I thought this whole virus thing was all a hoax but the covid is VERY real. It is awful. My wife got worse than I did, her fever got up to 104° and mine hit 103 but we're both healthy and young and it was still bad. Definitely don't want it again. One more week of quarantine...

I had a PE in 08 I believe and caused irreversible damage to my lungs, but I've learned to cope with it and haven't had to go on oxygen so there's always hope!

I had a PE in 2018 and again in 2019 and am now on coumadin. Also have had COPD since 1995 and use Symbicort.

Just found this thread and glad to hear so many beating this virus. I have been hibernating being 86 with COPD.

I wonder what meds they are giving you all. My doctor gave me some prednisone and azithromycin just in case. I wanted some hydroxychorine but at the time he said the FDA had told them not to prescribe it , but ok now.

I know prednisone will clear the lungs as It was all that kept me going with COPD before Advair was approved.

My wife believes she got it in the beginning but waited to long to get tested, she’s been dealing with long term effects. Still isn’t 100% 4 months later and some days are worse than others. She found a group on Facebook that has thousands with similar symptoms. They called lingerers or something like that. A lot of people wait too long, start to feel well enough to go get tested and by then it’s too late to get a solid result, they recommend an antibodies test instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit a bad golf shot and just blame it on the covid bro lol.

Glad you are getting better man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering that myself. I have heard some stories lately that Covid 19 DOEs have long term effects on organs. I think we are gonna learn a lot in the next year or so about this Virus/disease.
There is a new guy that says he found out an asthma inhaler worked real good. Of course you got to take the info with a grain of salt.
Glad to hear you are better !

Back
Top Bottom