• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got the Corona Virus/Covid 19 July 12th Update.

Bypass Bypass
Ask your doc about these 2 supllements. They help to get rid of chest congestion. I have HBP, cannot take regular decongestants. NAC really helps me.
IMG_20200712_103256387.jpg
IMG_20200712_103310793.jpg

Take vitamin C (3000 to 5000 mg when sick) with zinc, it helps zinc to work better.

I wonder if there will be any long term effect Bypass Bypass . Best of luck to you brother.
Wondering that myself. I have heard some stories lately that Covid 19 DOEs have long term effects on organs. I think we are gonna learn a lot in the next year or so about this Virus/disease.

Wondering that myself. I have heard some stories lately that Covid 19 DOEs have long term effects on organs. I think we are gonna learn a lot in the next year or so about this Virus/disease.

Any virus of this type can potentially cause irreversible damage, especially if you have underlying medical issues. With today's advanced medical practices can prolong life!

Hey guys just an update. This is the first morning I didn't feel the need to cough when getting out of bed. So I have had this crap since May 22nd so nearly 2 months of Kung Flu in my lungs.

My Parents are doing well. I haven't heard them cough in a couple of days but I've been playing some golf and haven't been around as much.

Just wanted to update you guys and remind you GOD and Jesus love you even if it doesn't seem like it at times always remember that.

GOD Bless and have a good day everyone.
Glad to hear your feeling better!

I had a PE in 08 I believe and caused irreversible damage to my lungs, but I've learned to cope with it and haven't had to go on oxygen so there's always hope!

Back
Top Bottom