• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So, bike people

If it was stored off the tires, indoors and on a stand, then the originals should get you home. Mine had the originals from '04 and they had just barely begun cracking. Got me home all the way from Myrtle Beach. It really all depends on how its been stored.

I stored my sons 68 chevelle in the garage for 12 years, Had damn near new tires on it. Put it on 4 jack stands and covered it..When we brought it back to life, tires still look new.

Also, bike tires are much better quality rubber over standard automotive tires from what Ive seen. Last much longer. Although I did just replace my 12 year old tires on my truck past month lol.

Did you do MB this year?
Yes just this past May. I just flew in to buy the bike and then got the heck out of there before african american bike week started lol. I ate at a local steakhouse and the super cool waiter actually sat down at talked for a bit (it was close to closing time). He asked if I ever heard of black bike week and I said no since I just got into riding last year. He told me about a girl that got raped and murdered 2 houses up from him last year plus a bunch of other things that "goot boys" do. He said it started in a few days and I needed to get the heck out of town. I left the next morning lol.

Yes just this past May. I just flew in to buy the bike and then got the heck out of there before african american bike week started lol. I ate at a local steakhouse and the super cool waiter actually sat down at talked for a bit (it was close to closing time). He asked if I ever heard of black bike week and I said no since I just got into riding last year. He told me about a girl that got raped and murdered 2 houses up from him last year plus a bunch of other things that "goot boys" do. He said it started in a few days and I needed to get the heck out of town. I left the next morning lol.
I went a few years ago before they stopped it. Was it busy? I love that ride over and back.

Back
Top Bottom