• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snake boots.... Are they a necessary evil???

Didn't have my boots or chaps today---> Whilst I was balancing my checkbook, paying final bills due, my neighbor’s wife called my to help her husband solve a problem , because she knew that in the past few years I have solved a lot of problems like this , not uncommon to this area. And this one was only a small problem. Universal problem solver works every-time! PROBLEM SOLVER----> IMAG0011.jpg SMALL PROBELM SOLVED----->IMAG0010.jpg

I may not see snakes every time I hunt but I can guarantee you that I will wear snake boots on every trip to the woods. I hunt alone a lot of the time and some times I am hunting miles away from the truck. I'd rather not chance it.

If you asked me this time 2 year's ago I'd tell you hell no!I've spent a lifetime in the woods never needed snake boots but last year I went to look at a potentially new hunting spot in my hunt club and found myself standing in a spot with many (to many to count) rattle snakes around me I would never consider entering the woods during the "snakey" times of the year without some type of protection.

Back
Top Bottom