• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smith snubbies

All these beautiful snubbies, makes me want go out and find another one to add to the collection. Brit welcome, be careful it's addicting, one leads to many more. Spencer I'll look into BK grips, thanks for the recommendation

image.jpg

Anyone looking for a set of Crimson Trace laser boot grips for a J-frame Smith, I've got a pair I'll let go. These are about 10 years old, model LG-205. Light use on my 642, neither wife nor I could get used to shooting with them. Exc. condition, box, docs, hex key and batteries. $125.

View attachment 1647658 I also love the Smiff snubbies, and the Tyler T-grips. Have them on several of my guns, including a Charter Arms Undercover. Think Tyler is still in business. Can't find the link, Google is your friend. Here's a pic of one on my 3" model 64.

my 4" 64 is the softest shooting, most dog accurate revo i own... sold a 64 2" a few years back and regret it to the very minute i typed this.

One of the guns I took to the range today was the pre 1957 centennial. I had a blast, pun intended. You all go shoot your snubbies this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom