• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smith snubbies

View attachment 1647658 I also love the Smiff snubbies, and the Tyler T-grips. Have them on several of my guns, including a Charter Arms Undercover. Think Tyler is still in business. Can't find the link, Google is your friend. Here's a pic of one on my 3" model 64.

http://www.t-grips.com/

Last I heard, they took a while to ship, but buyers were happy with the product.

Someone please explain to me my obsession with these little smiths. I don't shoot them as well as semi autos, limited capacity, short sight radius. But I'll still drop one in my pocket on an evening trip to the store. For most of the old smiths, I have the numbered original grips. I put the rubber boot grips on for hand comfort. Has anyone used the Tyler T grips and what do you think of them. I would love to put the originals grips back on and use the Tyler T grips for that old time look. Can they still be found? Photo 1; pre 1957 Chiefs special, pre 1957 Centennial, Model 60-14 357. Photo 2: Mod 36,37,38. Photo 3; Mil and police lend lease to England, Ladysmith airlite 22 cal 8 shot, and pre model 10 mil and police. I think the answer to my question is, I'm old and watched too much Dragnet, Cannon and FiveO as a young man. ( for you young guys they were TV shows, when we only had 3 TV channels)

Oh wow

Is that a stainless / nickel lemon squeezer ??

All, thanks for all the great info and sharing your cool snubbie photos. I thought I was the only one with this addiction. It seems great minds think alike on the trader. I'll let my wife know I'm just a normal guy with too many toys. I'll try to find Tyler T grips online so I can get the original grip back on and report back. Thanks again for sharing.

No it's nickle plated, old school for sure.

a894a0f172679794d62ef4c9690dfe9f.jpg

This one looks like a hammerless lemon squeezer

Back
Top Bottom