SHTF really happening?

Either way it's a good investment.

I believe that something will happen ... It wouldn't take much to tip the scales, I thought about this during the "horrible blizzard" we had this year. I went to Kroger I believe the third day...shelves were basically empty, no meat, water, milk, bread, eggs...etc. .

My wife was so happy to not be panicking while everyone else was making last minute trips to the store, and when the shelves were almost bare like unclear.six said. That is why I do it- the level of safety and security that my family felt, glad that I had planned ahead for the "what ifs". It's my job.

My wife was so happy to not be panicking while everyone else was making last minute trips to the store, and when the shelves were almost bare like unclear.six said. That is why I do it- the level of safety and security that my family felt, glad that I had planned ahead for the "what ifs". It's my job.

Bingo.

We just went for hot dogs lol...I didn't have those stocked up.

Hope you talkn bout ANGUS DOGS!!

Boooya

3.bp.blogspot.com__Oplk0SvBtoI_TNmxMPv3YrI_AAAAAAAAAF8_8dp89tgRVQY_s1600_DSC_0390.JPG

You guys that say "no,never happen" ?? I Dont get that?
Anyway, I think it definately will happen, I think it could happen today. but within 5 years tops.
Im ready and prepared, if I die and it has not happened yet, well, my Son will be very prepared.
And on another note, if Hilary and obuma get the UN small arms treaty slipped in on us ,, No MORE GUN SALES,no more ammo. .
Damn, Look around you, the things that are going on and being done are not just coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom