SHTF defense’s

MetallicElatedArgali-max-1mb.gif

We’re talking about living in a WROL, things have went horribly south. I know that most on here plan on a firearm being the main source of defense but you have to sleep sometimes. No need to describe your bug out location but what would be idea’s for keeping it secure? A man I worked with a few years ago had mentioned treble hooks tied to braided fishing line about thigh high. Probably a very bad idea legally. Maybe something like this would be more sensible. https://fithops.com/products/12-gauge-perimeter-alarm
Where were you when we had all those tresspassers on the Cartersville property??
:D:boink:

Ou first problem ( at least for most of us) starts with our fortress or houses: They're just a bunch of trash pile of wood ready for a huge fire. If someone comes against you, they can send even a small drone with some sort of combustible and BOOM you wake up with the fire. - These houses are so weak that any ammo would go thru its walls. I know some of you have brick front walls, but how about the back walls and the basement back door. May would be better to do just like ADAduckhuntr ADAduckhuntr wrote "Just sit back and wait for the DHS busses to take you to the "relocation" camp.
Wear a mask....."

Ou first problem ( at least for most of us) starts with our fortress or houses: They're just a bunch of trash pile of wood ready for a huge fire. If someone comes against you, they can send even a small drone with some sort of combustible and BOOM you wake up with the fire. - These houses are so weak that any ammo would go thru its walls. I know some of you have brick front walls, but how about the back walls and the basement back door. May would be better to do just like ADAduckhuntr ADAduckhuntr wrote "Just sit back and wait for the DHS busses to take you to the "relocation" camp.
Wear a mask....."
cop...my house is the bait..

Back
Top Bottom