• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show us your Class III

Ok I'll play too.
The lower I built on a Spikes AR muti-caliber frame and obtained the buffer tube with cover from ACE. The upper Spikes built for me with an YHM diamond rail and a 5.5" threaded barrel 9mm cheaper than if I did it myself. I use a Rock River mag block. The mags are C-Products painted stainless steel with Magpul ranger loops. The optics are a genuine "Fake Point" with 3 or 4 inch dot at 100 yards. Can you say "copyright infringement" I haven't seen these around since. It runs like the real deal and was only $130. I installed the black Magpul BUS that perfectly co-witnesses the red dot. The suppressor is an YHM Cobra II and works great on not only this gun but with neilson device/booster runs like a scalded dawg on my Glocks. I use a spacer for fixed barrels. 9mm 147 grain sub-sonics will take out even the most determined rabid crazed backyard squirrel both four legged and two legged. There were hammer issues and block adjustments at first but this thing runs perfectly now. Contact me for specifics and I may save you some grief if planning a 9mm pistol build.
i52.tinypic.com_et9jzr.jpg
i52.tinypic.com_mrfpev.jpg
i55.tinypic.com_2nl7b5y.jpg
i54.tinypic.com_10864id.jpg

Boys, you've got some serious hardware. I'll be proud when I get a suppressor for my P22. It looks like I'm going to need to adjust the budget for new toys. This thread is really giving me the bug. When the wife gets pissed, I'm blaming it on you guys.

Oh boy....these aren't mine but they belong to my grandfather and they only get shot when I visit:

CZ makes some great guns.....like the CZ.51 a.k.a Skorpion
i811.photobucket.com_albums_zz38_Tex006_Guns_P1000022.jpg

Only .223/5.56 I've ever really gotten along with. AC556
i811.photobucket.com_albums_zz38_Tex006_P1000086.jpg

And finally my personal favorite even though it blew up on me b/c of bad ammo when I was younger (Lake City actually). Universal M2 carbine
i811.photobucket.com_albums_zz38_Tex006_P1000085.jpg

Oh boy....these aren't mine but they belong to my grandfather and they only get shot when I visit:

CZ makes some great guns.....like the CZ.51 a.k.a Skorpion
i811.photobucket.com_albums_zz38_Tex006_Guns_P1000022.jpg

That skorpion an SBR? I'm assuming it's not full auto unless your granfather is a title II dealer as I've never seen a pre 86 transferrable skorpion before. Have shot one built by a Title II dealer that was built off a kit, it was a little zipper of a gun.

I have shot a fa scorpion nothing like the brass raining down on your head after a mag dump a very fun experience indeed. Wish I could own one.

This is the crown jewel of my collection my hk mp5n

i51.tinypic.com_290xw06.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_rjr2b8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom