• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show us your Class III

Speedshooter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
A little late getting these out here but show us your Class III. Can be SMG, Suppressors, or AOW.

My three favorite rifles....

The 1st pic is my Remington 700 PSS .308 with an AWC Thundertrap. This gun sound like a .22 cal when fired.

Rem 700PSS 308 w Thundertrap.jpg

The second pic is my Ruger Mini-14 with an AWC Optima.

Mini 14 w Optima.jpg

The third one is my Ruger 77/22 Full Length AWC suppressor. With this one...all you hear is the bolt drop!!

Ruger 7722 suppressed.jpg

My Avatar to the left is my AWC Amphibian.

Yep...this can be contagious...

Last edited:
you may know this off the top of your head- is the 77/22 barrel the same as a 10/22? eventually I want to get a 22 suppressor and i have both 77/22 and 10/22. I've seen plenty of threaded 10/22 barrels but not much for the 77/22. maybe i'm just not looking in the right place but was just curious...

Hey Speedy...unfortunately the barrels are not interchangeable.

With your rigs, thread your 77/22 barrel and get a good .22 suppressor.

I have the Gemtech Outback II $325 new. I can swap between my rimfires...

Shoot me a PM and I can provide you with more info....

here is my orginal powder springs m-10 45 with a ps mini uzi folding stock,flip grip,and side cocking upper with H&K sights.its a fun toy

Attachments

• ak mac.jpg
    ak mac.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 738
Last edited:
View attachment 10667

It is a Tactical Solutions dedicated UPPER....not a bolt kit.
match grade barrel
Carbon handguard (custom painted--lol)
Timney 3lb trigger
Trijicon ACOG 4x32
Doctor 4 MOA site on top of Acog.
Liberty Kodiak TL supressor.

IT EATS CCI rounds like crazy and is EXTREMELY reliable with this round. IT DOES NOT like bulk ammo of any kind (match barrel) however I have a buddy with the heavy barrel tac-sol upper and it eats almost anything.

The gun is extremely accurate and has recorded a number of 300 yard Gong* hits (Not BONG hits)
*Gong measures 8" wide by 24" tall.....I have witnesses...

Another questions is WHY?

well, I have an exact setup in .223 with the ACOG , trigger, and all and it is just MUCH MUCH cheaper to shoot and practice with the .22 In my mind every time I pull the trigger on my .223 I think to my self, "40 cents, 40 cents, 40 cents!" and with the .22 I look at the HUGE pile of brass on the floor and just smile guilt free! If you are into a 3 gun or steel match kind of shooting a 22 is the way to go for me...

Here are a few Pics of my Ruger 77/22 Heavy barrel. It has a Volquartzen Trigger group. David Saylors at Liberty supressors cut and threaded the barrel for me and installed a thread protector and his oversized bolt knob. I did not cut the barrel down as this gun is super accurate and did not want to go any shorter. It is an unbelievably accurate shooter even with the cheap scope which will be replaced soon.

Attachments

• 77-22 with Kodiak TL.jpg
    77-22 with Kodiak TL.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 541
  • 77-22.jpg
    77-22.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 527
  • Saylors Bolt knob.jpg
    Saylors Bolt knob.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 524
  • 77-22 and Quiet.jpg
    77-22 and Quiet.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
Ruger 10/22 I did some work to. The barrel was shortened and a supressor was added to bring the length to 16.1" overall. I did the work myself, on a Form 1. The rifle was bought on an auction site at a bargain price, and the total investment, including my stamp and materials is right at $400. With cheap Remington Subsonics, all you hear is the hammer and bullet impact, along wih a bit of noise from the action. I finished it in FDE Molyresin.
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom